LTP PRIVACY STATEMENT
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This Policy provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data. You will find specific details about our processing purposes below.
When we say “LTP”, “us”, “our” or “we” in this Policy, we are referring to LTP Import Export B.V. - a company incorporated under the Laws of The Netherlands under number 71397930, whose registered office is located Wijkermeerstraat 6, 2131HA Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the “GDPR”), LTP IMPORT EXPORT B.V. is the “data controller” (as defined in the GDPR) of the personal data, when it determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
In addition, under the GDPR:
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to you and that identifies you, directly or indirectly;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
WHICH CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal data, either directly from you, most of the time obtained through forms on our Site, or indirectly when you interact with us or the Site.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows (but not limited to):
- Identity data: first name, last name, title, registered company name, location, VAT number, copy of Chamber of Commerce/Business license
- Contact data: email address, telephone number.
- Address data: billing address, delivery address.
- Financial data: payment information.
- Technical data: includes IP address, your login data. Other technical data processed are not considered personal information.
When we collect personal data through forms, fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. The personal data we request from you are either necessary for us to perform a contract between you and LTP, or to provide you with a product/service you have asked for, or to comply with legal requirements. If you do not provide the personal data marked with an asterisk, this may affect the goods and services that we can provide.
WHERE THE DATA IS TRANSFERRED AND WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. Information about our customers is important and protecting your privacy is essential to us. We do not share your personal data with any third parties other than for the limited purposes specified below.
We will only disclose data to:
- Service providers we engage to process data on our behalf,
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies to comply with legal obligations or protect some rights,
- Successors in title to our business (in the case of a transfer of assets or if we sell any or part of our business).
Third parties may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. When working with third parties, we only provide them with personal information they need to perform their services and we ask them to commit to use your data only for specific listed purposes. We will always use our best efforts to make sure that these third parties will keep your personal data secure and confidential.
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Policy; or protect the rights, property or safety of the Site, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personal information for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Policy.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE AND PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to achieve the purpose for which it has been collected or to meet our legal obligations. Details about retention are explained below for each purpose.
We might keep some personal data for a longer time than presented to comply with legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. to meet our obligations linked with invoicing) or to protect our legitimate business interests (e.g. to bring a claim before the Court).
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS APPLIED ON THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you provide us some of your personal information, you still have the following rights that you can apply directly on your account or by contacting us. When defined on the below purposes, there might be some specifics when you apply for your rights. You have the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request from us rectification of any personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to request erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) of personal data if these data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if you withdraw your consent (we might have to keep some personal data to meet legal requirements);
- The right to obtain restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- If you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, processing shall be restricted for a period enabling us to verify such accuracy,
- When processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead,
- If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but they are required by you to establish, exercise, or defend your legal claims,
- When you have objected to processing based on legitimate interests, processing shall be restricted for a period enabling the verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, where processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests. You also have the right to object at any time to processing for direct marketing purposes (including profiling to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing);
- The right to data portability, meaning you have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. You have also the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller where technically feasible;
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail we have sent to you or, alternatively, by contacting us;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (unless if this decision is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and LTP or is based on your explicit consent);
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you have reasons to think that your rights on your personal data are infringed by LTP.
Note that we may ask you additional information necessary to confirm your identity to exercise your rights.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES ARE WE PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Manage your purchase and get our products delivered to you: For us to be able to receive your order, prepare it and deliver it to you, we will process your personal information for several steps including for example collecting payment, invoicing, delivering the parcel.
Providing you by email/phone/WhatsApp with the latest news and information about the products/services of LTP
To protect our website against threats and fraud and provide you a secure experience with us
To perform business & marketing analysis
When accessing our website, some information about your browsing may be saved in some "cookies" files created on your device. We issue these cookies to facilitate navigation on our website or to measure how many times our website is visited. They can also be issued by our providers in order to offer you personalized features and advertising when you access other websites.
Cookies we install on your device allow us to recognize your browser when you connect to our website. We issue cookies for the following purposes:
- Manage and secure access to specific and personal places such as your account;
- Manage your shopping cart;
- Memorize information entered in forms;
- Detect fraud, secure payments and protect our website against bots or malicious traffic;
- Establish traffic statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment during the order process) to monitor and improve the quality of our services. These are based on aggregated data;
- Adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal;
- Provide you with content, including advertising, related to your interests and customize the offers we send you.
When you access our Site, one or more cookies from our providers ("third-party cookies") may be placed on your device via the pages of our website or via content displayed in our advertising spaces.
The cookies placed on our website by the providers we use to promote our activities and our offers are designed to:
- Collect analytics about performance of advertising or personalized display;
- Identify the products seen or purchased on our website in order to personalize the advertising offer sent to you when you access other websites;
- Send you LTP offers by email if you have authorized them when registering.
The cookies contained in the advertising spaces of our website are intended to establish statistics on advertisements (such as how many times it was displayed, which advertisements were displayed, number of users having clicked on each advertisement ...).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Certain links within the Site may be to other unrelated third party companies. We will never share your personal information with those third party companies.
We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. You can change your password by going to ‘My Account’ and clicking ‘Change name, email or password’.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to this Policy or any other privacy-related questions or if you would like to exercise any of your rights above described, please contact at Administration@ltpimpex.com.
Or by writing to the following address:
LTP Import Export B.V.
Last Updated – November 2023